It’s normally rare for a properly built swimming pool to get “out of level,” but here in the Dallas and North Texas area, we have a lot of “expansive soil” which can move dramatically, and cause havoc with your swimming pool. (That’s because the Clay soil will absorb water and expand during the rainy season, and then shrink like a dried-up sponge during drought conditions.) All of this movement can cause havoc pools, such as:
- Cracked pool structures.
- Broken skimmers.
- Broken underground pipes.
- Leaks and cracks that keep coming back.
Fortunately, we are one of the few pool service companies in the entire Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex who has the experience and expertise to deal with these challenging situations. Rather than putting “Band-Aid” fixes on your pool, we make a PERMANENT fix by installing heavy-duty steel piers in key locations throughout your pool, spa and/or deck area.
We find that these steel piers are the only reliable solution, because:
- It puts the entire structure on a firm foundation that is far less affected by ground movement.
- It prevents further cracking of the pool shell, and enables us to repair structure cracks once and for all. (No more returning year after year to repair the same cracks or new cracks!)
- Piers can be used to support heavy waterfalls or heavy spas or any other large structure that puts an unusual stress on the pool structure.
- Piers are also beneficial for pools that are supported by failing retaining walls, or pools that are on a slope or are built along a lake, river or creek.
If your pool looks like it may be out of level (which is easy to spot, by the way; just look at the water line on the tiles), then we strongly encourage you to call us for an inspection. If something has caused your pool to move, then chances are it’s going to continue moving until the root cause of the problem is identified and corrected. Typically the longer you wait, the more expensive the repair will be.
Schedule your no-obligation “pool leveling” inspection with us by calling (214) 320-9141, or use our online form.
How Can We Help?
Fill out the form below and we can assist.
What They Are Saying About Us!
- Judy S.
- Dr. Paul W.
- Teresa W.
- Mary Y.
The professionalism of Steve and Miguel, the prep work, daily clean up, schedule, end result appearance, and start-up phone support from Steve. Not least expensive quote but the best value in my opinion."
- Brent G.
Well-coordinated and efficient work with an outstanding job. My pool had never let looked as good as it does now."
- Yvonne C.
Great service for over 18 years!! Timely, they do repairs at reasonable rates highly recommended."
- Dr. Jorge R.