Susan answered the phone and typed pool addresses onto label sheets for our brochures.
As time went on, we acquired more customers and developed our skills for expanding our lines of service. And, there was that one very special day when we turned a big corner –I bought my first truck.
Today our firm has twenty employees and we do everything related to pools except “dig the hole” (we do not build pools). My partner, Steve Graves has been with us since 1992. He oversees our pool remodeling department.
In addition to Steve, we have a number of long term employees that I hope you will get to know. These are exceptional people eager to serve our customers and demonstrate what they believe is true about our company.
Here are few relevant details that distinguish our firm:
- We have competent office personnel who welcome your calls and emails.
- We carry all the relevant insurance for your protection and can provide proof of insurance on request.
- We have a simple philosophy: We do it all. And, we do it right (without the drama).
Please take a few moments to review our web site and learn about those things that distinguish our company. How did we arrive at this list? It was simple–we just listened.
I hope you will allow our firm to demonstrate what we can do for you and your pool. I am certain you will be pleased with our professional approach to the work, our workmanship and our workers. If you are ready for the professional approach, either send that email or pick up the phone. Let’s get started.
Founder and President since 1979
Crystal Clear Pool Service is the ORIGINAL Crystal Clear Pool Service in the North Texas area. We value the relationships we have built over the years with both our customers and our excellent employees.
Tom Odeski, founder of Crystal Clear Pool Service in 1979, still manages day-do-day operations. His most crucial responsibility is to listen to customers and adjust company operations according to their expectations.
Partner Steve Graves joined the firm in 1992. He supervises the Crystal Clear’s Renovation Department and consults with customers on remodeling ideas.
Milton Diaz oversees our extensive repair service division and has been with Crystal Clear since 1996. On most days, he is in the field providing estimates and repairing pumps, filters, heaters, pool sweeps, etc.
The key to Crystal Clear’s long running success is consistent, knowledgeable and stable employees. For Weekly Maintenance, many of our customers have had the same pool cleaner, week in and week out, on the same day, for a decade or more.
When you call our office, you are most likely to connect with Ana Mondragon or Lily Diaz, our Customer Service staff. You’ll find them polite, knowledgeable and eager to meet your swimming pool needs.
To talk to anyone on our team, call us at (214) 320-9141.
When it comes to pool service, we do it ALL, and we do it RIGHT, without the drama.
APSP – “The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals”
The APSP is the world’s largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
The APSP effectively replaced another well-known industry organization known as “National Pool and Spa Institute” or NSPI in 2006.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
APSP Member Code of Ethics
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to be dedicated to and to comply with the following ethical principles and policies:
To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs by complying with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations and refraining from engaging in fraudulent or deceptive acts or practices.
- To hold all necessary federal, state and local licenses, registrations and permits.
- To hold legally required liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and bonding.
- To respect and not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and to refrain from using the property of others without their prior, written consent.
- To advertise products, services and prices truthfully and consistently with all federal, state and local advertising practices requirements.
- To establish prices in a manner that does not involve collusion with a competitor and to clearly communicate such prices to potential customers or clients prior to providing such products or services.
- To provide written sales agreements when such are requested by customers or required by law.
- To comply with the terms of all agreements, oral or written, regarding the provision of products or services.
- To respond to any consumer complaints made to any governmental authority, Better Business Bureau or equivalent nongovernmental authority.
- To exclude from company ownership or senior management any person or entity who or which, within the past three (3) years, has been convicted of or pleaded no contest (or its equivalent) to any felony or other crime involving business or financial practices.
- To use the APSP name, logo and other intellectual property only when and as permitted by APSP, and to cease all such use upon suspension from or termination of membership in APSP.
- To file a complaint with APSP regarding a potential violation of this Code of Ethics only when in possession of credible evidence of such potential violation.
- To cooperate fully with any APSP investigation of a potential violation of this Code of Ethics.
- To encourage utilization of APSP educational offerings as a means of enhancing the professional skills and business integrity of APSP members and their employees.
Aquatic Professionals Education Council
APEC is the only state advocacy association representing the interests of the pool industry in Texas. Since 2005, APEC works in conjunction with industry trade associations such as the Independent Pool and Spa Service Association (IPSSA) and the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP) to formulate positions that benefit both the industry as well as the consumer.
Certified Service Technician
APSP CST / Certified Service Technician®
An APSP Certified Service Technician® has distinguished themselves as an experienced and knowledgeable pool service technician. In order to become a Certified Service Technician®, a student must study and pass a rigorous exam that demonstrates their ability to:
- Explain common problems with pool finishes and how to repair them.
- Keep pools running more efficiently with a better understanding of circulation, filtration, hydraulics and electricity.
- Show practical knowledge and troubleshooting skills and use of resources to service and repair swimming pools.
Only pool service technicians who have (1) passed the CST exam and (2) maintained their certification by taking ongoing continuing education are allowed to display the APSP CST logo.
How Can We Help?
Fill out the form below and we can assist.
What They Are Saying About Us!
- Judy S.
- Dr. Paul W.
- Teresa W.
- Mary Y.
The professionalism of Steve and Miguel, the prep work, daily clean up, schedule, end result appearance, and start-up phone support from Steve. Not least expensive quote but the best value in my opinion."
- Brent G.
Well-coordinated and efficient work with an outstanding job. My pool had never let looked as good as it does now."
- Yvonne C.
Great service for over 18 years!! Timely, they do repairs at reasonable rates highly recommended."
- Dr. Jorge R.